[Harp-L] Anybody still play the old ones...

my friend (He works on amps) suggested that I get a Blues Jr. or Pro Blues Jr....
for playing the harp.
He further suggested I quit dragging my antiques on the road to gigs.
Truth is that I bought these old things because of the way they sound and when I'm gone...
well, who cares if they are in perfect condition. They were all purchase cheap over the years.

I guess I am considering another amp for my mostly small gigs...that can handle a bit more of a beating.

Here is my collection, minus my favorite old  tweed champ..
these are originals...

Gibson Maestro (accordion amp), Ranger ( as good as the deluxe), Fender Deluxe, Super, silver face champ ( do not like this one much) and a Magnatone (very cool).
Playing with a JT-30 stock mic today, I tried them all out and found again that :

the Maestro is my favorite...
really cuts through and can be mic'd and has nice harmonica distortion on the chords.
and has 4 - 8" speakers.
For someone like me...Would the Pro Blues Jr. make the cut?
I don't plan on any volume wars with guitar players.

Hell, I guess I just like to look at them and even like the way they smell and buzz and love the looks I get when I drag one into a gig.
When they came out with all these reissues, etc...I was disappointed but understand it would be nice to have one that I did not have to baby or worry about.

What is your old beater favorite?

take care

Grant.