Re: [Harp-L] Organ key in "Help Me"

Oh, and I particuarly want to be able to play the organ harmonies, towards
the end there's a lot of it.
Even just the stepping part "buuuuuuuuuuuum bump ......... (higher)
buuuuuuuuuuuuum bump ........(lower again) buuuuuuuuuuum bump" heh heh. Hope
that makes some kind of sense to someone. On the organ they sound really
"jazzzy".