Re: [Harp-L] Organ key in "Help Me"

The original is in F minor. As noted, to play the organ riff on a Bb
harp you'd need to overblow.

An alternative would be to play it in third position, on anEb harp if
the tune is being played in F.

The I chord riff would is Draw 1, Draw 2 bent 2 semitones, the unbent
draw 2.

The IV chord riff would involve Draw 2, Draw 3 bent 1 semitone, and bow
4.

The V chord riff would start on Draw 3 bent down 2 semitones, then go
to Blow 4 and Draw 4.

Third position is also a great poistion for soloing on that tune,
though you'd want to avoid Draw 7 and unbent Draw 3 on the IV chord.

Winslow