Re: [Harp-L] diminished chromatic for blues

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for the kind words! The other two guys are players who play
diminished tuning; I don't have sound samples or links other than the
angelfire one below. There are more, now that I think of it, chrotrane and
Grant Osborne. There were other players who started off with diminished
tuning but I don't know if they kept it up - I've lost track of the various
players who started out on dimi. G had the original articles on angelfire
about the diminished tuning that created some interest in the tuning:
http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/dimichromintro.html

I think Jason and I got into it fairly seriously about the same time after
reading the article... there was Dr Yeadon who played before that and of
course possibly other players.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Konstantin Kolesnichenko <wheel.k@xxxxxxxxx

--
Eugene