[Harp-L] diminished chromatic for blues
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] diminished chromatic for blues
- From: Eugene Ryan <ryan.eugene@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 10:32:14 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=sdRXpi5ul0GJhUQLLaJgmGxcuaTwaDXhvaOQpMEgsG0=; b=EWWvigo1Z6RDUoWaN32DFBwD77ctRzp7RJhK52v32Gc6jJC3loCDob40FJLSkuFDxz e1s+fpqE7xF2NIVYFzDvxwBc6WDysyIBfT9Na2GFvJpDKcPumzDXaxZbVEImGJx5+uRV /9B2m/Y0CFFgxjy7OuUaVf+6Dw393e1JzkNwXjNYW8YQAPi25T3jluD8VUV0HyAj3QW5 Bv7Ft8kMbXmhP9QVtNwdDHTtlgkm0LZUcdzBmWZTe9Mb2miB81IXF4a39S/IEfRXJpyK VeA5rqDg38VnupPzMKJACwViYiDCB+GqEASi5CtYEOrT/dR+L184eXLTT9EWiWB39CeA mofQ==
Sounds great as usual! Agreed that the tuning is very logical.
Yep, there are a few people using diminished chrom including Jason Rogers,
JP, G and others. I play it all the time and used it on this track on a CD
by Argentinian harpist Athy (the unison melody is another tuning):
I don't have a lot of tracks recorded with it although I plan on doing some
recording in December.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and