Re: [Harp-L] diminished chromatic for blues
- To: Eugene Ryan <ryan.eugene@xxxxxxxxx>, harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] diminished chromatic for blues
- From: Konstantin Kolesnichenko <wheel.k@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:24:21 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KXcQxH6KREdOUNBQzAc1kwAH+aneEZ1Q903j91c8Fyo=; b=086vQ1/q74imNHSyyJn40dp8Vl13aVLY6gZV6N/lLU4Sce4StTXhmY5bkQ6Of9QluZ le1GBngD82zDcijy6gCLbZpnDsrPU3UzLycgUENvZjV2l1DtIvARqwZw6mF6I2v86W+u t7/ostwO36Gplp6XFmgfJapU6U607+yRCckLsKpYjZ3OSX9/lgCQ6VhPeag/5Rgpqqr3 SQbk6zAlJ+KzyUWznSpDKFF1A8QXXrg1vJ1ZfxItM7ilr/Fah/fE3D00+fp6Yd5NhlZ9 dDzMYViZdwCRXqmtyq9DJ7szQSNBPZIPVPkI/fnk49piNWSSK0ZYyFcScek0fuLnKx62 PgWw==
- In-reply-to: <CADMzF-4_TUkJ_h+9TvS3EGmysKKc58HofHmAWU+4b+c03SkT0w@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CADMzF-4_TUkJ_h+9TvS3EGmysKKc58HofHmAWU+4b+c03SkT0w@mail.gmail.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.3.0
Hello, Eugene! I'm happy to read such good words from you! I love this
track. Beautiful sound and amazing playing!
I know Jason Rogers, we are friend on FB :). His article about the lines
on dimi opened my eyes! But I don't know who is JP and G. If you have
time please give me the links to their playing :) I'm very interested in it!
On 27.10.2015 12:32, Eugene Ryan wrote:
Sounds great as usual! Agreed that the tuning is very logical.
Yep, there are a few people using diminished chrom including Jason Rogers,
JP, G and others. I play it all the time and used it on this track on a CD
by Argentinian harpist Athy (the unison melody is another tuning):
I don't have a lot of tracks recorded with it although I plan on doing some
recording in December.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and