Re: [Harp-L] diminished chromatic for blues

Hello, Eugene! I'm happy to read such good words from you! I love this track. Beautiful sound and amazing playing!
I know Jason Rogers, we are friend on FB :). His article about the lines on dimi opened my eyes! But I don't know who is JP and G. If you have time please give me the links to their playing :) I'm very interested in it!