Re: [Harp-L] recommendations for an all in one effects unit

thanks for all the advice, I will be going with an RP unit/Richard's
patches and no dedicated amp...will just run direct both recording at home
and live.

not spending money on the amp will free up $$$ to upgrade my 57 to a better
mic more suited to harp tone, not 100% sure what mic that will be yet.  I
was going to put a bulletizer on my 57, but now I'll have to figure out
what mic to get.