[Harp-L] recommendations for an all in one effects unit

As I'm building my harp arsenal, it's time for me to graduate from
recycling all my guitar effects pedals and guitar amp, and purchase a
dedicated rig for the harp.

for the amp, I'm considering either a kalamazoo or a vht amp based on these
articles <http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2008/06/best-harp-amps.html> by
Rick Davis

just curious what is considered the best All-In-One effects unit for
harmonica, that sort of has all the stuff you need compression, distortion,
delay, verb, etc.

thanks as always