Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L] Toots

"Rob Paparozzi is the best cat doubling on diatonic and chromatic currently
on the scene IMO."
Yeah...Rob is great in both categories. But what about Flip Jers?
I suspect, but do not know, that Rob has had a significant amount more of
performance experience than Flip, if only because of age difference
(meaning no dis-respect, Rob; quite the contrary)
So judgements like this are always in the realm of "How long is a piece of
string?".
RD