Re: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH Election - An Observation

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I'm sorry that you're getting a negative impression of SPAH. Trust me, the
> convention itself has none of this political hype going on.

I am going this year, first time, because of the rave reviews of one
student who attended last year.  Every week we meet, he is telling me a new
story of musical interaction, and discovery that took place.

Winslow, When does voting take place? Before the convention?

Robert Hale

Learn Harmonica by Webcam

Low Rates, High Success

http://www.youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL