Re: [Harp-L] The Pain Killers - Antone's

I'm curious about "the list getting full."

I was recently (playing harp) at an open jam where there were many more jammers than expected, and they handled it by putting larger and larger groups of people on stage per set as the hour got late.

Do you limit the number of people who may sign up and then close the list?  Not that I'm in danger of running a jam anytime soon, but I'm always interested in how other people do it.

Elizabeth