Re: [Harp-L] The Pain Killers - Antone's

Hi Elizabeth,

On a typical jam stage, there will be a set of drums, a bass amplifier, two
or three vocal mics, a couple of guitar amps and, if you're lucky, a harp
amp and a keyboard of some kind. That pretty much limits how many people
you can put in the band.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com