Re: [Harp-L] Playing & Driving (not rollin & tumblin'!)

I put in a good 45 - 60 minutes a day. Highway driving only. I drive for space, not speed. Always one hand on the wheel. Never do a new exercise on the road as it takes too much concentration. At 200 work days a year I've put in a good 500 to 700 hours in the last few years. Definitely makes a difference. And being aware of other cars is a lot like being aware of what other musicians are doing.

Peter