RE: [Harp-L] Playing & Driving (not rollin & tumblin'!)

I used to get some of my best practice time in while driving. In Louisiana the roads are flat and relitively straight. I got to where I could totally drive with my knees in the old F100.

Now that I am older and hopefully wiser, I let my wife do the drivin' while I do the 'honkin'.

BW  "keepin' it safe"