[Harp-L] Playing & Driving (not rollin & tumblin'!)

Good Manfred points out the obvious, when driving and playing harp you shouldn't also be honking!

Seriously, some of us do play and drive at times, and like anything re: driving, one should only do it safely. I feel it can be done safely, at least when I'm doing it.   And of course, if your window is down and a news crew is nearby, it better be sounding good!

-Dave "Harp's the only good excuse for an automatic tranny" Fertig