RE: [Harp-L] Playing & Driving (not rollin & tumblin'!)

I hate to pour cold water on such a light-hearted thread, but if you are playing the harmonica whilst driving a car you are risking your own life and the lives of other people. If ever there was a common activity that, in every practical and moral way, demands full and unalloyed attention, it is driving a car. Stick a CD on and wait 'til you get home before you practise.