Fwd: [Harp-L] Re: Fuzzy

Regards
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark <cahebayx@xxxxxxx>
To: ""\"harp-l <harp-l\"" <"harp-l <harp-l""@harp-l.org>
Sent: Wed, Apr 27, 2011 8:00 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Fuzzy

 Everyone is talking about nasty clients, most people are pigs anyway, but
no mention of nasty dealers that when selling harps let people play them
i/e test them. not just illegal in many places but just plain disgusting and NEEDS
to stop! i do not care if they use alcohol wipes! deadly diseases can be to easy
transmitted these days.
I try to get my harps factory sealed

Regards
Mark