Re: [Harp-L] Re: Fuzzy

Mike's work speaks for itself and he is entitled to run his business the way
he wants. I for one will continue to have him help me when I get stuck--he
knows a lot more about harps than I do, and I appreciate his good work.
In the future, I will take pains to clean up whatever I send to him, that's
for sure!
I wonder if I can start charging more to repair dirty instruments? Or if
that is considered covered under the standard Suzuki warranty . . .
This is an interesting thread (we DO run out of stuff to talk about) and I
for one am glad I stuck my foot in my mouth (again) . . .