[Harp-L] Re: Best thing ever said

A few years ago, I was playing with my band at the Old Point Bar here in New Orleans, and one gentleman sat on his bar stool all night long and listened to us.  When we were finished, he came up to me and introduced himself as a Trombone player in a well know band band, and invited me to come out and sit in any time I wished.  I told him I would love to be a horn player, and he said I already was.  That was the best compliment I ever got, and since then I play with horn players here any chance I get.

Harvey Berman