-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Paparo.net>
Statements like this are absurd, come on Iceman you are a Tuning expert, you should know better!!,-) ALL Musicians MUST play in tune...unfortunately the idiom was created by blues guitar guys who didn't have tuners....but to say all players of this GENRE should NOT be very concerned about pitch is just ridiculous!