[Harp-L] Chris Michalek... harmonica genius

I was lucky enough to jam recently with Chris Michalek in Phoenix,
Arizona...
I know of no other diatonic player with such superb musical pitch  control.
Chris is a player who is able to play in most keys by bending and
overblowing on a single harp. That is not a unique skill.
How Chris IS pretty well unique, is that he hits EVERY note... Not "near
enough" but EXACTLY in tune.
This is a great achievement!
But not only is Chris a superb harmonicist, but he builds and fixes
harmonicas too...
I today got back three of my blues harps, that Chris has repaired for
me... WOW...
Thank you Chris, they are SUPERB.
Chris Michalek has taken some of my already "custom" built harps, and
improved them vastly...People, if you haven't already done so, check out this
excellent custom harp builder!
In my opinion, Chris is a harmonica genius.

Sincerely,

John "Whiteboy" Walden,
English harmonica player.
(Who lives in the Philippines.)