[Harp-L] recommended harps

As I continue to further my education in the wide world of harmonica, I
would like to get some advice about future purchases of harps.  Like most of
you, I continue to add to my ever increasing collection of harps.  However,
since I now have all the keys covered, moving forward I would like to focus
on quality vs. quantity.  To give you a frame of reference, late last year,
I got a great deal on a complete set of Golden Melodies so I have one of
every key made.  That is my foundation.  However, due in large part to some
of the conversations on Harp-l, in December, I treated myself to a Christmas
present and purchased  a Bb Suzuki MR330 Pro Master, an A Seydel Blues
Favorite and a C Marine Band DeLuxe.  Each of these harps cost me about $50
and I have been very pleased with them all.  As I add to my collection, I
would prefer not to go through a trial and error process at $50 a pop.  I
would like to add a couple of harps a month in what would be the most
popular keys (ie - the ones you will most often play with other musicians)
and brands that give me the best bang for my buck.  For example,  I would
like to purchase a Steve Baker tuned harp.  I know that Hohner makes them as
does Seydel.  Where should I invest my money?  The Seydel A Harp I got in
December plays a lot easier than my Golden Melody A, but would a Suzuki A be
even better than the Seydel?  You see my dilemma.  I have been playing harp
since the early '70's when was in college, but I'm not a professional.  Like
most amateurs, I just love to play and would like to make sure I invest my
money wisely in quality equipment.

I would welcome your input and I also understand that most of you have a
certain bias towards one brand or another so don't be shy about recommending
a specific brand.

Thanks,

Tom Halchak

Clearwater, FL 33763