RE: [Harp-L] Zoom H4 / Can it use 4Gb cards and larger ones?

> Alexander Savelyev wrote:
>
>> My question is as reflected in the subject line: can it use some 4Gb
>> memory cards? What about 8 Gb, etc.? In know that initial limit was
>> 2 Gb as reflected in the owner's manual.
>>
>> If it can, then what brand exactly? I have to buy the 4Gb card now
>> without the possibility to check (out of the city) and when I arrive
>> I'll immediately grab the recorder and rush to the event. So, I
>> wanna be sure 100% before I spend the money.
>
> given the importance and the urgency, i wouldn't wait for us
> on the list to guess. i'd contact zoom and ask them.
>
> or, you could always play it safe and buy two 2G cards.

It definitely works with 4Gb cards.  Above that I don't know.  Don't forget to update the software in your H4 online every now and again.
Check out the new and improved services from Windows Live. Learn more!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/132630768/direct/01/