Re: [Harp-L] Zoom H4 / Can it use 4Gb cards and larger ones?

Alexander Savelyev <Alexander.Savelyev@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

My question is as reflected in the subject line: can it use some 4Gb memory cards? What about 8 Gb, etc.? In know that initial limit was 2 Gb as reflected in the owner's manual.

If it can, then what brand exactly? I have to buy the 4Gb card now without the possibility to check (out of the city) and when I arrive I'll immediately grab the recorder and rush to the event. So, I wanna be sure 100% before I spend the money.

given the importance and the urgency, i wouldn't wait for us on the list to guess. i'd contact zoom and ask them.

or, you could always play it safe and buy two 2G cards.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.