Re: [Harp-L] Cadillac Records (slight return)

Well Rob, I don't think the horse should be included in your ire. After all
he's only a dumb animal and had no choice in the matter. It wasn't the
horse's fault. The Hip Hoppers should have driven a car to town
anyway. Little Walter himself said "Don't need no horse."

If this was Horse-L you would've gotten flamed big time.

Then again, maybe the horse got some bling out of the deal. ~:o)
t.a. (with apologies in advance)