Re: [Harp-L] my dream harmonica: 13 hole harmonica that fits in a turbo lid

Maybe this picture can help to inspire your work... i made a 17 holes
harmonica whit special 20 comb and hohner 365 cover plate.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=90302643&albumID=2792514&imageID=44476566

You could probably made a 13 holes one with a hohner 364 cover plate.

André D.