RE: [Harp-L] New question from a part-time lurker

I've been living too close to the swamp for too long..I wonder if anybody else has a 'FLEA MARKET" that covers two square city blocks and brings in headliners for entertainment while you sort through somebody else's hand-me-downs and homemades?LOLOLOLOL..They also have some harps for sale...but they don't get any respect

Ron B