[Harp-L] New question from a part-time lurker

I play periodically with a guitarist who likes to throw in "Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms" at about a 220 count.  I have, almost, been able to handle that speed but I am not satisfied with my lead line.  Anyone have any link ideas to any artists, CD's, You-Tube examples of similar tunes that would spark some more

imagination to what I'm doing?

Many thanks in advance now I must go and treat the cuts in my lips.

Ron(Edge of the Everglades) Burton

Windows Live Hotmail gives you a free,exclusive  gift.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/hotmail_bl1/hotmail_bl1.aspx?ocid=PID23879::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-ww:WM_IMHM_7:092009