RE: [Harp-L] New question from a part-time lurker

Yep...no explanation as to why I didn't catch that before...OMG....I think I'll just sit the next set out.

Thanks for the lesson in humility

Ron B

> Oh Yeah!...from the Master!,-) enjoy
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KhY5SkqC5M
>

> I play periodically with a guitarist who likes to throw in "Rollin' In My
> Sweet Baby's Arms" at about a 220 count. I have, almost, been able to
> handle that speed but I am not satisfied with my lead line. Anyone have any
> link ideas to any artists, CD's, You-Tube examples of similar tunes that
> would spark some more

Get gifts for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.
http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=xbox+games&scope=cashback&form=MSHYCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHYCB_Shopping_Giftsforthem_cashback_1x1