Re: [Harp-L] New question from a part-time lurker

On Dec 3, 2008, at 8:02 PM, Splash wrote:

Charlie was just up in Marion County at the Orange Blossom Opry.
Ft. Meyers couldn't be farther than Ft. Lauderdale, could it? About 3:45 hrs on the T-pike I drove up on Friday then caught the show on Sat. Worth every mile.

Splash

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronald Burton"

GOD bless charlie. I wonder if he's coming to Ft. Myers this year?

'Chaalie' is going to play the Fleamaster's flea market in March. This is on Martin Luther King blvd. in Ft. Myers. The nice thing is that parking is free and plentiful. They were charging 15 samoleones at the gate for the afternoon show last time. I was playing with John Chapman that morning. We were free. Hmmmm.

smo-joe