[Harp-L] Re: The shapes of the covers

Nuances matter, and if you can't hear them that's your problem not mine,

That's why I asked. I'm actually wondering if anyone in the group had actually done any experimenting with covers. I hope I didn't sound sarcastic, I'm seriously interested in this question because as an acoustic musician who works maniacally on shaping his sound I'd simply love to know because I can hardly think of a more interesting issue that I face on the harp.