Re: [Harp-L] Re: The shapes of the covers

I don't know if this might fit into your post, but I have a couple of Lee Oskar harps that I  put micropore tape on the inside of the cover plates to diminish the brightness. I thought it helped, for what that is worth. I like a warmer sound.
Steve Webb in Minnesota