From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Richard Bush
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 8:46 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Kim Wilson workshop

I see that Thomas Fiacco makes note of a Kim Wilson workshop at the Syracuse
Blues Festival prior to the Fabulous Thunderbirds performance. Now that is
one workshop that I do wish wasn't half a continent away from Texas. Johnny
Moeller is the guitarist in the band and his brother Jay is the drummer. If
Johnny is participating in the workshop, then folks will get a chance to
hear one of the most talented guitarist playing today. The T-Birds' other
guitarist, Mike Keller, is one of the other most talented guitarist playing
today. I've got a few photos up of a recent gig over at
www.bushdogblues.blogspot.com You'll have to click over to the older posts.
Anyway--