[Harp-L] RE: Kim Wilson workshop

I see that Thomas Fiacco makes note of a Kim Wilson workshop at the Syracuse Blues Festival prior to the Fabulous Thunderbirds performance. Now that is one workshop that I do wish wasn't half a continent away from Texas. Johnny Moeller is the guitarist in the band and his brother Jay is the drummer. If Johnny is participating in the workshop, then folks will get a chance to hear one of the most talented guitarist playing today. The T-Birds' other guitarist, Mike Keller, is one of the other most talented guitarist playing today. I've got a few photos up of a recent gig over at www.bushdogblues.blogspot.com You'll have to click over to the older posts. Anyway--