Re: [Harp-L] stevie wonder newspaper article assisted by HARP-L

On Nov 28, 2007, at 10:28 AM, Winslow Yerxa wrote:

Non-harmonica playing musicians have marvelled at how easy Stevie makes
everything look; they attribute it to relentless practice.

Winslow

I don't attribute it to practice. I attribute it to his being blind and never having been shown (at the very beginning), and therefore picked everything up on his own...with N O other outside distractions.

smokey-joe