[Harp-L] Will Scarlett's place in the history of overblows

Boris Plotnikov ploboris@xxxxx
Wed Feb 16 15:04:20 EST 2022

Jason Ricci got Grammy for this track. I hear some overblows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uApN0CTrjSw

Howard Levy have two Grammy's one for Sinister Minister, other for Life in
Eleven, both have overblows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in45m_kW6Og
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvINvjCoapw

--