[Harp-L] Wezo 45 for sale

Zack zack.pomerleau@xxxxx
Sun May 2 11:36:42 EDT 2021

Hey everyone,

I have a Wezo 45 harp amp available. I’m asking 1500 or best offer. It’s
available for pickup if that’s easier in Minneapolis near New Brighton. It
has been gone through by a tech and is in great condition. Email me off
list for pictures. 2x10 Jensen Tornados and KT66 power tubes.

If asking about a trade I would consider any harp style amp or hardwired
amp like Victoria. I would be super into a small amp as I have Bandmaster
style amp, like a Double Trouble, smaller Marble, etc. but would have to
ask for some cash to cover shipping as the values may not match. Smaller
amps I’d consider are Double Trouble, Marble amps, anything around 15
watts. I would instantly take a sonny jr 4x8 but I won’t press my luck.

I’m in Bradenton Florida, but the amp is in Minneapolis as my friend took
it in for me. So if you’re local I can pick up a trade and facilitate the
shipping or vice versa.