[Harp-L] Kongsheng Harmonica

Dennis Michael Montgomery gaulay2@xxxxx
Sun May 2 01:42:10 EDT 2021

 I have order a number of Kongsheng harmonicas and have enjoyed most of them. I like the Blue Birds enough to order two of them as wedding gifts with no no complaints from the couple.

However, I order two of the Sunrises for myself hoping to get a woody sound and was disappointed. I'm not sure (my memory is faulty on this) but, I don't think either one was very responsive and this may be the real reason I don't like them.

I also ordered the Mars. It was alright, but I am not crazy about it.
My favorites are the Solist.