[Harp-L] Stevie Wonder FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Wed Sep 23 11:22:41 EDT 2020

Richard,
for $17.95 on Amazon and free delivery with Amazon Prime, it is a "must
have" for my library!  I only wish there was a Kindle edition....

Look for a quote in my dissertation.

GM
*George Miklas <http://www.georgemiklas.com/>, M.A., M.Ed., B.M. in Ed.,*
*and **Candidate for DME (2021)*