[Harp-L] BluesReel: Saint-Quentin

John Kerkhoven solo_danswer@xxxxx
Fri Oct 2 12:20:20 EDT 2020

BluesReel’s new album, Saint-Quentin, is now available for download on Bandcamp.

https://bluesreel.bandcamp.com/album/saint-quentin <https://bluesreel.bandcamp.com/album/saint-quentin>

Saint-Quentin features 14 tracks of original and traditional compositions and a cover or two, ranging from blues to Celtic via Acadian, ragtime, old-time, and Canadiana.

Buying music on Bandcamp is one of the best ways to support musicians during this extended period where live performances are all but impossible. Also, every first Friday of the month, Bandcamp waives their fees, and artists get all the proceeds!

We are launching the album tonight, livestreaming via our FaceBook page, 8 pm EST.
https://www.facebook.com/BluesReel/ <https://www.facebook.com/BluesReel/>

Hope you can tune in!

John