[Harp-L] Midi Sounds from a Standard Harmonica

Sridhar Rajagopalan sridhara1@xxxxx
Sun Mar 29 04:59:07 EDT 2020

Just to pick up from Richard’s thread I use an apogee jam into which I insert my Bulletini/ Bottle of Blues mic which goes into the ipad. And on the ipad I use the Amplitube for recording or even just practice using some pedals. And I output from the ipad into a Vox guitar amp.

Did I get you right Richard?
I hope Brendan I am contributing to the conversation and not being an unnecessary intrusion.

Regards,
Sridhar