[Harp-L] Midi Sounds from a Standard Harmonica

bren@xxxxx bren@xxxxx
Sun Mar 29 07:02:02 EDT 2020

Interesting Sridhar. If you’ve recorded anything with your setup, I’d love to hear it 😊

I did a search, and found what I think Richard was looking for re in’ear monitoring in the iPhone/iPad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf88tpQ7fLo

Brendan Power

www.x-reed.com <http://www.x-reed.com>

www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>