[Harp-L] New Release by Kevin Dalton and the Tuesday Blooms

Tommy Cate tcate@xxxxx
Fri Jun 26 09:44:06 EDT 2020

I'm a little delayed in this, but Kevin Dalton and the Tuesday Blooms
released our first album back around New Year's. I didn't think about
posting it here until I saw someone else do it recently and realized I had
missed a chance to share our music. It's available from all the streaming
services and on YouTube. And - yes - there's a significant amount of harp
playing. The songs are all originals by Kevin. Links are below:

Spotify: *https://tinyurl.com/y8hngxo8 <https://tinyurl.com/y8hngxo8>*
Apple music: *https://tinyurl.com/y7cttkfg <https://tinyurl.com/y7cttkfg> *
YouTube: *https://tinyurl.com/ybbdau2j <https://tinyurl.com/ybbdau2j>*

Enjoy!