[Harp-L] Sonny Jnr Cruncher amp for sale

brian irving coolblues64@xxxxx
Mon Jun 29 05:35:51 EDT 2020

Cruncher amp (35w) in tweed  (with custom Tuki cover) and in excellent condition for sale for £1150 or near offer. I bought this directly from Sonny in 2009 and it has UK power connections.
Only gigged a few times and stored in smoke-free house.  A great harp amp, no longer required as I now play mostly straight to pa.
 I am in Scotland and I am not keen on sending this amp in the mail so please can prospective buyers consider collecting amp from me or I could deliver within a reasonable distance.,

Sent from Mail for Windows 10