[Harp-L] New FB group for HFC players

Michael Easton diachrome@xxxxx
Wed Jun 10 20:32:35 EDT 2020

A question was asked of me today if there is a Facebook Group for  Vern Smith’s Hands Free Chromatic harmonica.
I checked and there isn’t…. so I created one.

If you play the Hands Free Chromatic designed by Vern or you are curious to own one  you are welcome to join the group and start posting videos of you using your HFC or ask questions of other long time players.

If you are on FB do a search from there  for Hands Free Chromatic and Ergonomic Neck Rack  and join.

There are a couple questions to answer to weed out spammers.

Thanks
Mike
www.CustomChromatics.com