[Harp-L] Fwd: Why are "harp players" seemingly always "decent guitar players", when they do decide to pick a little 6 string? But the majority of "guitar players" are usually "skill-less harp players", when they decide to blow a little 10 holed harp?

kieron harping.onandon@xxxxx
Sat Jun 6 06:31:01 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: kieron <harping.onandon at xxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020, 11:23
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Why are "harp players" seemingly always "decent
guitar players", when they do decide to pick a little 6 string? But the
majority of "guitar players" are usually "skill-less harp players", when
they decide to blow a little 10 holed harp?
To: Rick Dempster <rickdempster33 at xxxxx>

He has devised a foot pedal from part of a drum kit to push the slide in.
Apparently he had to retrain his footapping to the beat with his other foot
to enable him to accurately tap the foot pedal with his preferred foot!!
Here is a video which shows a better view.

This is great stuff. Just to play like Tommy on guitar without the harp is
impressive.

https://youtu.be/FLAMVCUOSrQ