[Harp-L] Fwd: Why are "harp players" seemingly always "decent guitar players", when they do decide to pick a little 6 string? But the majority of "guitar players" are usually "skill-less harp players", when they decide to blow a little 10 holed harp?

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Sat Jun 6 07:08:24 EDT 2020

Thanks Kieron.Looks like a cable operated device. I have thought of making
the very same
thing, but wondered if a hydraulic device might not be the go.
That's really nice. It seems he has a chrom tuned to E, which is a little
unusual.
RD