[Harp-L] Why are "harp players" seemingly always "decent guitar players", when they do decide to pick a little 6 string? But the majority of "guitar players" are usually "skill-less harp players", when they decide to blow a little 10 holed harp?

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Sat Jun 6 05:54:23 EDT 2020

I can see the button moving, but no hand on it.
How does that work? Nice stuff, anyway,
RD