[Harp-L] New rev of Slide Man Slim & Penny Hanna's harmonica instrumental '64'

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Tue Nov 19 17:03:24 EST 2019

That is in A. I'd have to study it a little closer to tell, but I'm
assuming the harp is a C, yes?
I am a long way from being able to do much in A on a chrom, let alone to
choose of my
own free will to play in that key. Maybe if I study a little closer I might
discover why one would choose to play chrom
in A. Oh, yeah, sounds great Slim! That's you on steel too? Chrom & steel!
What choices!
RD