[Harp-L] New rev of Slide Man Slim & Penny Hanna's harmonica instrumental '64'

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Mon Nov 18 13:06:52 EST 2019

I posted the first version of this chromatic harmonica instrumental back on New Year's Day 2019 and subsequently decided I was unhappy with the mix. Finally got around to redoing a bunch of stuff on it and am much happier with it now (at least for the time being :-)).

It's called '64' (with reference to my age at the time I authored it).

Happy to go into detail regarding the harmonicas and effects used if anyone's interested.

Audio (stream or download): https://slimandpenny.com/web/articles/64-rev2/

Obligatory YouTube video (also revamped): https://youtu.be/jgnIpcHkA3o

- Slim